Monday, September 16, 2019

Image result for images of camp counsellors clipartWeek 3 and going strong!

Thanks for staying with me, parents!  You are proving to be dedicated campers indeed!  Please, if you haven't already done so, sign up to Follow Me by entering your email in the space provided so that you can receive any posts from me instantly right to your phone!  I know that you still can keep up to date by going to my blog on the computer, but this way is SO convenient!  It gives me the peace of mind that you are in the know!  Thank you!

This week, we continue on with our words of the week focusing on the numbers from 11 - 20.  After that, I'll be starting your child's individualized spelling program.

LANGUAGE QUIZ:  This Thursday (Friday is a PD Day = no school)  we will have our usual language quiz.  As a part of personal safety, I am asking that your child know how to write the following information correctly:

  • Full Name
  • Birthdate (Day, Month, Year)
  • Address (House #, Street, City, Province)
  • Phone Number (of at least one parent) 


Image result for images of tables clip artReminder:  Friday - PD Day, no school

Counsellor Wilson

SECRET QUESTION: Where should supports be placed on a structure to make it stable and balanced?