Monday, September 23, 2019

Dear Parents and Campers...

2 Things;
1.  I correct the Song of the Week links.  Before you were not able to click on the song title to hear it, but now you can!  I have made it a link to a youtube channel that displays appropriate versions of all of the songs will use this year.  Enjoy!

2.  THRoW: I sent home the THRoW duo tang and red reader tonight.  I included an example of how this assignment will look by modelling it.  Please flip back and forth as you and your child complete the THRoW this week to ensure you are including all of the features of a fiction text; title, author, illustrator, characters, setting, problem and solution.  I helped campers get started on it with proper set up. They must finish it using the story on page 34 titled:  Freddie's Cardboard Room.  We are learning about the features of fiction texts.

Also, we didn't have time to determine the roles for our Mass yet.  Tomorrow I hope to do this so that students can practise this week.

That's all for now!

Counsellor Wilson

SECRET QUESTION:  Complete this pattern:  4, 8, 12, ___