Friday, February 7, 2020

Image result for images of report cards clip artHi Parents!

REPORT CARDS:  Just a quick post to give you more information about the upcoming report cards and interview times for next week. Monday, students will be coming home with their report cards.   Please review and complete the goals for your child for Term 2.  Also, feel free to comment yourself in the parent portion.  Please sign and return the bottom portion along with the envelope at your earliest convenience.  I will be using these same envelopes one more time for the end of the year.

Image result for images of parent teacher interviews   clip artGRADES:  These reports will have grades only on them.  This is an initiative taken by our union in our administrative strike action.  That being said, your children are my priority and I am happy to discuss with you in person everything that I would have normally written down in the learning skills area.  If you would like to meet with me to discuss the report card, I'm happy to meet with you on Thursday evening next week.  If I circled 'No' that I do not request a meeting, that doesn't mean that I can't meet with you anyways.  I can schedule a phone interview or mtg face to face on Thursday night.  Sign up online by


Thursday, February 13th - Parent Teacher Interviews

HOW TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW:

1.  Go to a web browser and type in our school website in the address bar:  www.wecdsb.on.ca
2.  Click on SCHOOLS.
3.  Scroll down to Elementary Schools and find St. Christopher School and click on it.
4.  Then click on our school name.
5.  This will bring you to St. Christopher Elementary School Portal.
     Scroll down and find Parent/Teacher Interviews.  Click on this.
6. Click on Booking for JK to Grade 6.
7.  Scroll about halfway down and find me, Mrs. R. Wilson - Gr. 3
8. Select your preferred time slot by clicking on Sign Up.
9.  When you are finished with all of your interview scheduling, click on the bottom button
     'Submit and Sign Up!

YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO SIGN UP FOR INTERVIEWS UNTIL MONDAY.  FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.

Enjoy your weekend!

Counsellor Wilson

SECRET QUESTION:  What is 4 x 11?