Friday, February 14, 2020

Image result for valentine's day craftImage result for images of I AM LOVEGreat day, today!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my campers and campers' parents! Today we read the book "I Am Love" by Susan Verde to inspire our Valentine's Day craft.  Ask your child about it!  It really highlighted the meaning of what love is!  

Campers worked hard on their Heart trees!  Hope you love them!

Enjoy your long weekend!  Happy Family Day as Well!  

Today I was able to check over all of the math pages with stickies and conference with each student as we corrected and reviewed one final time before our assessment.  All went well and I'll be sending home this test on Tuesday for you to review, sign and return next week. 

Image result for images of multiplication and division symbols
Thanks for your support, parents!

Counsellor Wilson

SECRET QUESTION:  What is our next unit in Math?