Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Image result for images of firstHello Campers and Parents,

          I hope this blog finds all of you safe, healthy and following the protocol for social distancing during this crazy time.  Know that all staff and administration are working diligently to create an online learning platform for your children to continue learning at each grade level.  


Image result for images of "important" signs          I am concerned about the number of people that are not currently following my blog posts and will consequently not receive important online learning information and updates as the weeks pass.  If you haven't done so already, please do the following...

1.  Follow by Email:  Located to the right of my blog.  Please enter your email in the space provided to link to your phone to my blog for instant notifications.

2.  Follow:  Click on the "Follow" button so your icon becomes visible to me.

These 2 actions should allow me to see that you are getting my blog updates.  Thank you for taking the time to do this! Once I see everyone in my class following, I'll feel much better!

Stay tuned.  I will have information shortly for you.  All students will be continuing to learn through out established Google Classroom forum.  Students know how to do this.  We have been working in Google Classroom since the beginning of the school year. Go to Google Sign in and follow these steps: 

Account Sign in:          firstname.lastname@mytools2go.ca
Password:             2digitmonth2digitbirthdate4digitbirthyearinitials

Ex. Bob Pitt, born on January 7, 2011:

Account Sign in:       bob.pitt@mytools2go.ca
Password:                  01072011bp

Image result for images of google classroom icon    Once in, go to grid in top right hand corner of the screen and find the icon as shown to the left titled 'Classroom' and click on it.  Click on Camp Wilson 2019-2020. You are now in Google Classroom.  (Again, EVERYONE should be able to do this by now already).

    I will notify you on my blog when work is up and ready to begin in Google Classroom.  For now, I am waiting on our board to give us direction on Distance Learning.  In the meantime, feel free to use my Blog links to reinforce literacy and math skills.  Thank you for your patience and I hope you are all staying healthy!

Counsellor Wilson